Benjamin Clark Lab
Director: Benjamin Clark
- Neurobiology of spatial orientation, navigation, and memory
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and spatial memory
- Alcohol exposure and spatial memory
- High-density electrophysiology in behaving animals
- Viral-mediated circuit mapping and functional connectivity
- Clark BJ, Hong NS, Bettenson DJ, Woolford J, Horwood L, McDonald RJ. (2015) Maintained directional navigation across environments in the Morris water task is dependent on vestibular cues. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Learning and Cognition, in press.
- Winter SS*, Clark BJ*, Taube JS. (2015) Disruption of the head direction cell network impairs the parahippocampal grid cell signal. Science, 347(6224):870-874. *Contributed equally
- Wilber AA*, Clark BJ*, Forster T, Tatsuno M, McNaughton BL. (2014) Cortical connectivity maps reveal anatomically distinct areas in the parietal cortex of the rat. Frontiers in Neural Circuits, 8(146). *Contributed equally.
- Psychology 240: Brain and Behavior
- Psychology 450/650 Aging and Dementia
- Laura Berkowitz
- Ryan Harvey